The Knights of Columbus Councils of the Prince of Peace Parish is proud to host a FREE Estate Planning Seminar.
PROGRAM TO INCLUDE:
Attorney Robert Boudreau will provide pertinent information regarding the importance and value of your life
estate planning. Topics covered will include:
• Do I gift property to my children now or leave the property to them in my will?
• How does the issue of income tax and estate tax apply to my estate planning (stepped up tax basis
• What does Probate mean and how can I avoid it?
• In July, 2019 Maine adopted the TRANSFER ON DEATH DEED. How does this differ from the benefits of
a Revocable Living Trust and why is this important to me?
• Do I need a Trust? What kind? How will that help me?
• Should I have a Durable Power of Attorney? And why?
• Should I have a Health Care Directive and a Living Will? What do they do?
• The Secure Act is now law. The benefits of my 401K and my IRA are not as good for my children as
they once were. What can I do about it?
• Who should pay for my nursing home expenses? The State of Maine or my children?
To download a printable version click here.
To register, click here: